2002 or Bust

We're going back in time for a moment and then on to the present. I have a love for the face from the 2002 doll. I just know this face has been enlarged and used for the Desiree from the Fashion Fever line and also in the current playline. I have a few examples of this doll starting with my 1st. I have 10 of these ladies who I love. All these ladies have been rebodied and in some cases renamed. I will keep covering the ladies in my vast collection

Deanna aka 2002
Talia

Carine


from the TRU Cheerleaders set


Target doll




Nikki aka Bath Fun Nikki


Taylor


Tyla




Desiree


Yancey aka Benetton NY


Happy Family Grandma's

Comments

  1. Take a look at the Happy Family Grandma too!
    http://i-luv-dolls.blogspot.com/2009/11/pic-of-dolls-with-same-face.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both versions of her. She's someone's Mom haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there were two version of the Grandma. How do they differ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had on different outfits. They released the one with the kitchen (present) and then the single boxed version. I have pics of them let me post them :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the Grandma pics! The single version's hair looks thicker. I removed some of the wrinkles on the face of my Grandma doll. They seem to be too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these dolls' photos in one post. I missed it originally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your Desiree mold dolls. There are a few that I had never seen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist