My Randomness Abounds...

Hey is randomness a word..hmm?? I think it is..LOL. I took some of my ladies out for a long overdue photo shoot. I was and am still in some sort of state of boredom with my dolls. I mean I am starting to get interested again since I hear the voices of my dolls catching major attitude with me..LOL. There are some out there who know what I'm talking about.








Here are a couple of pics of what these beauties are made for.  Anyway here are some awesome chairs I got from my friend Irma. She says she has more and I'm welcome to them. I love these pin cushion chairs. I did say my randomness abounds in the very beginning..LOL


 

Comments

  1. Great Chairs! You got to love Rees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese is one of my fave DG's. I have a Boogie Beach coming in the mail..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Candi Girl You Are My World

Guess Who?