Clearance Love...This Time

A couple of weeks ago I was in Target because I heard they were doing 75% clearance sales. I had to check of course there were still things I wanted. I missed a lot of the LIV items but found some of the accessory packs for $1.28. I picked up a couple I missed or don't remember seeing. I also grabbed a couple more of those awesome jackets. Walking up the mostly bare aisles I spotted the SIS sets w/the little sisters. So for $5.74 I grabbed them off the shelf. Only one not there was the Trichelle set which I'm not too broke up about. 
 I also found a couple of the darker Alexis LIV dolls for $4.02 o_O.  You know I had to get them for bodies sake at least...
 The darker skinned doll is the perfect skin tone match as the Grace from the SIS line of dolls. Here is a shot of her on her new body. 

This picture came out kind of bright but I have other dolls her complexion that will be getting new bodies too. I also was in TJ Maxx and found this cutie that I never saw in TRU. For the price of a Moxie Teenz my Sunny(to be discussed in a later post) has a new friend :O)
 

Comments

  1. Great finds! I also love this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great luck! Congratulations. The new BFC Ink doll is cute; wish they had made a smaller Asian girl, too.

    Thanks also for the tip about the darker Liv Alexis being a good body match for Grace. May I ask who the replacement body was that Chandra now graces? Snoopy me - want to know ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dana actually the body Chandra owns is technically hers..LOL. I used the body from the ballet set that she and Zahara came in. I have about 4 of the sets so my Chandra's can at least move their arms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem...did you tell us about the 75% sale back when it was happening? I don't remember seeing a post. Now you want to flaunt your goodies and tell us, "Oh by the way, Target had a clearance sale a couple weeks ago." For shame, for shame. And I thought we were friends.

    Great finds. I am actually glad I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa now you know I said nothing to protect you. I knew you would run out and buy goodies you didn't need

    ROTFLMAO..now you know I just forgot to post. My friend told me at the last moment. I'm glad it was late or I would've overspent myself. I spent $21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great deals! I love new background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GG Thank you I'm still working out the kinks. I like the new background but some of it seems dark. I may have to add in a background again :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist