I Love Shopping

I love shopping for toys :O) I couldn't resist the 50% Ken Barbie sale at TRU. I wish it applied to everything but I'm happy with what it did cover. I was able to fill in a couple of the gaps in my SIS dolls. I also picked up some things because they were cheap and body swaps happen around here. 









I also found myself a Diana Ross doll on the cheap on my eBay spree. She was in a lot with Ricky Ricardo in his tux. I've wanted one of these ladies for a while. They do tend to be a bit pricey at times. She was already on an articulated bod so that made it so much better.  They are both welcome additions to my vinyl world. I need to find something for her to wear she came to me nude.




My Momoko came too and I love her. I needed a brunette in the mix. I will set her free soon.



This pic is totally not doll related. I was out with some friends in the city and we were walking down 5th Avenue and spotted the Louis Vuitton display. All of these are purses and other clothing items made to look like animals. I just loved the concept

Comments

  1. You were bitten by the shopping bug! Awesome stuff. I intentionally stayed away from the TRU sale and looking at your items, it was a wise move on my part. I would not have been able to pass up articulated dolls. I would have been spending some serious bill money. I can't believe you got Diana! She wasn't on my list until last week when I saw someone on flickr who redid her as Janet Jackson. I received 4 dolls in the mail last week, and 4 more are on the way. And my holy grail Colette is on hold for me to buy her in April. Can you say empty refrigerator? Who needs to buy food when you can buy dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat with you. I look in the cabinet and say hmm crackers and a few cans of tuna I'm set..LOL. I have a couple of dolls coming still. I will post one of the hardest to find dolls when he arrives. I look through my SIS and keep my faves. I have to start getting that go pile listed and out the door..LOL. Procrastination thy name is Anika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Candi Girl You Are My World

Guess Who?