Doll Show Tomorrow

I'm like a kid getting ready for the 1st day of summer vacation. I will be hanging out with friends tomorrow as we head to Rockville Centre for the annual doll show there. I'm going to try and behave myself but if I see some Rement I can't promise how good or bad I'll be. I'm not really looking for any dolls right now but hey mu lips are sealed..LOL. 

I've done it again I fell for Byron Lars' Pepper and someone had her for a steal NRFB so I bought her..shhh no telling. I saw someone took down her bird's nest of hair and she was actually a lot cuter than I thought. Once she arrives we will see if I can work that magic myself.

I will post tomorrow night or Sunday what fun we had at the show. I have a couple of other new ladies that will make their debut too. I know you're all dying to see but tomorrow is another day

Comments

  1. Doll shows are so much fun! Can't wait to see what you buy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Candi Girl You Are My World

Guess Who?