New Year New Rules...same rules really, lol

Happy New Year!! I'm still working on clearing out. I don't know about anyone else but I find myself less motivated on the grey winter days. I start out gung ho but then laziness hits, lol. I am making myself list on eBay.

This year I'm holding myself to some of the same rules as last year. I want to keep my incoming dolls to 25. I decided that 40 was too much even though I did keep to that. I'm starting this year on the right foot. I've sold some dolls already. 

These are the first dolls that came in this year. I have already changed Zig Zag. I'm working on a new body for Hip Hoodie. 


These ladies were gifted by my sister-in-law. So even though I didn't "buy" them I'm counting them, lol. I now own my first Prettie Girls.


These are my first Integrity dolls of this year. Technically they are 2016 Integrity dolls. The Sister Moguls Giselle and Agnes are 2016 W Club exclusives. Love Life and Lace Agnes is a 2016 online event doll. Fresh and Delightful Veronique was a lottery doll.
 
 So if you're keeping track like I am here's the score... 
January: 2
February: 9

I have 14 slots left if I want to add to the collection. Have you made any collecting decisions this year?

Comments

  1. The year just started and you're already at close to half. Stay strong! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm being really picky. I could cheat and not count the gifted dolls but no, lol

      Delete
  2. Your SIL is very generous! You got some very nice dolls from her. I know exactly how you feel about being all gung ho about getting organized -- I do the same thing! This year, I want to focus on organizing, getting diorama's built and hopefully finally deciding to sell some of my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is. I'm really going in deeper this year. I wish you luck with your collection and ideas

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on keeping to your doll limits! And selling the ones you no longer want ... applause.

    Recovering my favorites from storage, keeping track of new and old dolls, taking better photos, and enjoying the hobby are my goals for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :O) We can all do it. It's time to get it all under control and make it fun again

      Delete
  4. I have those two Fashionista! They are really great buys! It is hard to keep to your limit, so I wish you the best of luck! I find that sell dolls does take away from posting time...at lease for me it does! But you have to make room for new things!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My focus this year will be on enjoying what I already have. I plan to be more selective about my purchases. Last year was the first year I set a doll limit. It was 24. I bought 49 dolls, but 14 of those were temps (meaning they were either sold, donated to charity, or just given away). Another five of that total are for sale. If at first you don't succeed...So I'm trying again with that same limit. Good luck to us both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you were able to stick to your limit! For me, I'm no longer buying Mattel products, for many reasons, and I'm trying not to buy any new dolls at all. For every doll I do buy, I have to sell one. Hopefully, this will keep my doll buying in check. Last year I downsized my collection from over 110 to 30, so I would like to keep it down as much as possible. I'm also focusing on buying more accessories and OOAK/custom clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?