Getting Sidetracked

Getting sidetracked is not the end of the world..thank goodness :O)  I've been behaving myself and working hard on sticking to my goal of only adding 40 dolls this year. I should mention my very own loophole (insert evil laugh). I will buy something if it's on sale and has something I really want. Case in point I found this set a couple of weeks ago. 
Sisters' Fun Day set


I really love Skipper in this set. Everything from her hair to her boots scream YES to me. I bought this set but Barbie is leaving the island (naked of course). I also will be swapping Skipper's body. 



I found these dolls in one of my shopping looks. They are a group called 5th Harmony. I just looked but only one came home with me.

This doll has the cutest complete design outfits. The doll is in the go pile. I see lots of things while I'm out shopping but these days I'm a lot more picky in what I will buy. I'm not a fan of what I call cheap fabrics and one sided designs. We all know what I mean. Mattel has a trend of one sided designs going on. I refuse to pay full price for half a dress. I'm not knocking anyone else if they love the design on the dress and buy it. It's ok with me. I just personally am upset that the prices keep going up but we're getting less for that price. Enough of that we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming in 3...2...1

Ok, not that quick but until the next post have fun with your dolls :O)

Comments

  1. Skipper is too hot nowadays, I'll pick one of the new release and rebody her on the new articulated ankle feet Style barbie body. 5th Harmony are creepy, IMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving Skipper but definitely not buying them all :O) Yeah 5th Harmony aren't grabbing my attention. That's why she's leaving.

      Delete
  2. Fifth Harmony got such good faces... I was disappointed that they decided not to articulate those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For their price point even partial articulation would've been nice. I hope to find them on sale somewhere. I may get one more ;O)

      Delete
  3. I agree with Smaller Places about being disappointed that they decided not to articulate. What is up with that! Let see them try to sell a MH without being articuluation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I replied even partial articulation would make them worth it. I just picked Ally because she was the only one there was one of and her outfit is complete :O)

      Delete
  4. I like that Skipper, too. Congrats on getting her and her with nice face screening ;-)

    I like the Fifth Harmony dolls, too. Course I need to see what they look like in the vinyl.

    Good idea, keeping to your decision to be more selective about what you buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like 1 or 2 others but I'm keeping to my picky decisions these days. I'm glad I found that Skipper set :O)

      Delete
  5. I have not seen the Harmony dolls yet. I have not set an amount of dolls to purchase this year, but I need to. Lol!! Thus far, I am being very disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I had to set a limit. I still haven't finished going through the stuff I bought & traded for last year LOL. That number is well over 40. I still have to start listing some dolls to go this weekend :O)

      Delete
  6. 40 sounds like a lot! Good luck! btw, I thought I was already a follower. Funny things are happening on Google!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

New Year New Rules...same rules really, lol