Just a Heads Up

I have a friend that I'm listing some convention stuff for so click the tab and go to my eBay sales. I'll be listing more as she figures out what else she doesn't want.  I'm throwing some stuff in the mix as well. Mine is mostly stuff that needs to go. I didn't buy too much at convention that I don't want. I did get rid of a Poppy Parker doll. While the traffic is good I'm going for it to see if I can pull some sales too. I'll be posting more in a bit. Got to go mail a doll to France :O)

Comments

  1. Ooooohhhh ... I really like the DG photos. I miss getting them.

    Thanks for sharing that photo of them. Look forward to seeing your other photos. Thanks in advance for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Candi Girl You Are My World

Guess Who?