Goody Overload

 As  promised (even though I'm late) here are some of the goodies I've gotten in the last few months.  

I found these dolls for $8, yes $8, at the flea market. The Dennis Miller doll was $2 o_O .  Is it just me or does this guy remind you of Tom Selleck. The man says no but I see him :O). I tackled the mermaids hair and gave her a new body. I really love her even more. 
Flea Market finds

Mermaid after
full shot
 I am having a new burst of Bratz love. I adore Sasha the most and I've picked up two that are the most beautiful to me. Crystalicious & Strut It Sasha. I also bought Strut It Fianna her eyes are beautiful. 
Strut It Fianna, Crystalicious Sasha, Strut It Sasha

I have to give MGA a big round of applause on the newest clothing they've put out. I would love to see at least the Boho Chic dress in the middle in Barbie or Fashion Royalty size. I found all the Bratz dolls & fashions at TRU. 

Ladies modeling
Who else is addicted to the LPS Blythe dolls? These mini big eyed girls are so cute. I'm still no fan of the bigger Blythe's but these Littlest Pet Shop minis have caught me. I've been finding these cuties for a fraction of their cost at TJ Maxx & Marshall's. I also picked up a couple cheaply on ebay. 




I found these 2 hunks online. I love the Chow Yun Fat character and the other guys is so suave looking. He definitely has an accent but I haven't decided if he's Irish or English. 

Who hasn't seen the Tim Gunn Barbie's? I bought the one doll & fashion pack that I figure will sell out first. The newest doll I bought from the Poppy Parker line is Bus Stop Darla Daley. She is GORGEOUS!! She is the first Darla for me :O)

So have you found anything good lately?

Comments

  1. Mmm, love all of the goodies! I will be by to scoop up all of your mini Blythes! Someone who knows you very well told me you don't really need them all hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better get that extra room ready for you know who if he keeps spilling all my secrets..LOL ;O)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I think this doll looks like the actor Tom Selleck. Congratulations on your purchase. You buy very cheap. I want to buy Barbie Tim Gunn but in my country not yet sold in stores. A pity! We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta, thank you. I'm still loving your blog and all the goodies you have :O)

      Delete
  3. Yeah! Cool shopping!! I know the feeling when you bring at home a lot of stuffs! Such a joy! Actually there isn't so much to buy in stores here, but I'm waiting for a vintage Midge bought on Ebay and I'm bidding on a Dynamite Girls Reese doll. The auction ends sunday and I'm sooo nervous!!! The mini Blythe are too cute! I hope that someone will decide to sell them also here! I was thinking to buy a Tim Gunn Barbie for Christmas!! Oh, and congrats for your Darla! I have Poppy and I'm really happy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you luck on your auction. I love Reese too. Which Poppy did you get?

      Delete
    2. Hahaha!! I won the auction and now Reese is on her way to my home!! The Poppy I get is from the New Girl In New York series (http://flyingonthestarlightback.blogspot.it/) Thank you for your wishes, you have brought me luck :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your recent purchase fun. That Dennis Miller doll is really cool as well as the other action figures. Bratz totally dominates the playscale fashion scene. I'd like to get some of their things and see if they would fit say my BFC Ink Callista. That would be cool.

    Congratulations on your Tim Gunn doll and fashion, too. And Integrity's Darla ... congratulations. Applause. That is a cool looking doll.

    Oh and I, too, am weakening as far as the LPS Blythes are concerned. Saw a few of them reduced to $5.00 at Walmart. Sigh. I can easily pass on the full-scale Blythes though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana, I found a fiery red head LPS Blythe. I never thought about trying the Bratz clothes on the smaller girls. Thanks for the idea :O) I love this Darla so I'm so happy with the decision.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your finds! I too love action figures which i seem not to get enough of..lol Im not too much into bratz! I love the Tim Gunn doll and acessory pack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to seeing your smaller dolls in Bratz fashion ;-) Congratulations on your redhead LPS Bratz! She's another cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep saying I'm going to go to the flea market but ugh, I hate being outdoors and the ones that are indoors are like 40 minutes away. Maybe when the weather gets cooler I'll venture out, lol.

    You have picked up some nice things! Those Blythe/LPS sets are so neat. The Bratz clothing is something I'm keeping an eye out for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really did find so great items. Nothing this way yet. Mattel has way to many dolls I just have to have. So nothng going on but penny pinchng.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Candi Girl You Are My World

Guess Who?