Best Laid Plans...Or Something Like That

Wow, has it really been over a year since I posted here. I'm sorry it's been so long. Thank you for hanging in there those of you who are still with me. I've been doing a lot. I have been selling at a doll show and also on eBay of course. I've added to my collection (of course, lol). I made myself keep up with the selling. I still have a lot more to go through but it's been over 20 years of buying. Enough with the boring stuff let me tempt you with a sampling of the goodies I've acquired in the past 14 months.





If you need more proof of all I've been up to the past 14 months check out my Flickr:
New Goodies Part 2



Comments

  1. Welcome back. That Momoko is gorgeous and I always love the Sparkle Girls items. Perfect for fashion dolls and a good price to boot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm loving the new SG fashions. I can't resist

      Delete
  2. Hi Anika! Great seeing you back. You have some nice new goodies! I also love the Sparkle Girls clothing for the most part. They are even making them a little bigger and longer and now fits the Mattel dolls even better (imo).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If's great to be back. Those SG's are addictive. I love the fit on a few ladies and sometimes the gents ;O)

      Delete
  3. Good to see you back!

    Wow, your new Momoko is GORGEOUS! I like how her eyes are screened. Congratulations on getting her. And the others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

New Year New Rules...same rules really, lol