1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
5. Invent 11 questions for your nominees.
I have to thank Presto of Growing Up Is For Quitters blog fame for the nomination. I have to tell you eleven random facts about myself..hmm
1. I'm ambidextrous ( I can write using my right or left hand)
2. I'm a TV junkie. No getting around it. I love my TV.
3. I love Horror and Sci-Fi
4. I love notebooks. I have way tooo many :O)
5. I want to learn to use a sewing machine.
6. I haven't had to cook in 15 years. The man does it all :O)
7. I own more t-shirts than skirts or pants for that matter, lol.
8. I am easily distracted from most things to talk about dolls.
9. I own 2 pairs of sneakers. When one pair wears out I'll buy another pair
10. I love the toys from the bubblegum machine.
11. I HATE mushrooms but have recently come to love diced tomatoes (salsa sized)
Now the question & answer portion of our program. Presto's questions
- What kinds of toys got you into collecting and customizing? I have to say it was Barbie. I didn't start collecting dolls until I was an adult
- What's the coolest way you've re-purposed something to work on/with one of your projects? I don't have any projects in the works. I have learned how to use boxes for certain pieces of furniture.
- Sonic or Mario? Mario all the way. I played Mario Bros before anything.
- What do you do to find inspiration? I clear my mind. I try to empty it of all thoughts and something will come to me. How to style a doll from head to toe, etc
- What time period would you most like to live in, other than the modern one? I think I'd rather stay in more modern times. I mean reading about certain eras is OK but I love running water, and indoor bathrooms.
- When has a project just made you give up? Why? Trying to make little doll boxes. I just gave up on those.
- What's the most versatile tool in your arsenal? I have a curved clamp that is awesome for holding small items. I also use it to pull the hair out of doll heads for rerooting.
- When has a project surpassed your wildest expectations? How? I'm not tackling any projects now unless selling & organizing counts
- What's your all-time favorite movie? I have quite a few but the original Village of The Damned comes to mind. I can watch it over and over
- What's a skill you want to learn someday? I have a list. Sewing, repainting, woodwork
- If you could live in a fictional universe, which one would you pick? I would choose to live in the 24th/25th century that embodies Star Trek. I would love to have a world at peace where everyone is accepted.