I Think I Need to Re-Calculate

I feel like I have to slow down, ok stop, buying. I'm doing well on some of my goals but this is the list of dolls coming in this week:

ITBE Rare Jewel
ITBE Night
Hippie Dippy Poppy
The Midas Touch Poppy
Pop of Color Annik
Young Sophisticate Poppy
Midas Touch

ITBE Night

POC Annik

ITBE Rare Jewel

I have also received in the following months:

Rare Appearance Dania
Vice Ollie Lawson
Groovy Galore Poppy
Aristocratic Agnes Von Weiss
Go See Poppy
Spring Song Poppy

Aristocratic, Groovy Galore, Vice
Spring Song, Go See

Rare Appearance
I mean I'm still under my 40 this year goal. I have also sold off a few dolls. I'm trying to keep an even in/out rhythm going

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know right but I have a massive pile that is leaving the island. There are still my classics that I can't let go. Those ladies who started me down this road :O)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new dolls and good going reducing some. 'd like to follow your resolution in the latter. Yay, A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so feel ya! I am practically in the same boat. I have a few that have been voted off the island that I plan to list real soon. You have some lovely ones arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! They are all gorgeous! I love the Midas Touch doll, her look is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention, but I tagged you, to participate in the World Doll Day event. Since I am late getting that information to you, I suppose you can consider it an early invitation to the 2016 World Doll Day (WDD). Or you can share your WDD post after the day.

    Hope you can participate now or later,

    Sincerely,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana I will add your name since so many of you thought of me. Thank you :O)

      Delete
  6. Hey hey, Anika... There's been a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award nomination going on and I was nominated.. And I'd like to nominate you, too! Please check the link below when you have the time... Thanks!!!

    http://ateliernishasha.blogspot.com/2015/08/nomination-and-nominees-for-sisterhood.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

New Year New Rules...same rules really, lol