Been Busy Working On Downsizing

Hey everyone sorry to be M.I.A. but I've been working on my goal of downsizing the collection. I've been sorting and boy is this work..phew. I've come across stuff I forgot I bought. I started listing on ebay. I'm trying to keep the auctions manageable by doing 20 or so at a time. 

I have lots of stuff going so click the link at the top for my sales link to my eBay page :O)

But just in case here it is again:
Dollz4moi's Auctions

P.S. Don't let shipping quotes scare you off. I will send correct invoices

Comments

  1. Good luck. I need to sell some stuff, but don't have the energy. Good luck with your sales! I will check them out often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good luck with your sales. I will stop by and check them out.....Wait, I will be helping you sort soon LOL. Stay cool my friend!!! 97 right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I see that you have a large collection you had forgotten you. Luck in sales. I will visit your site although shipments from America to Europe are usually very expensive. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta, yeah the shipping costs are getting more expensive. It's a shame because I used to ship internationally a lot years ago

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your sales. I too will keep an eye on what you are clearing out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist