We Interrupt This Broadcast...

OK so I've gotten your attention..LOL. I finally was able to upload the software for my camera so I can take pics and post..WOOHOO. I figure that I need to get back to what this blog of mine was supposed to be about...MY COLLECTION..hm. Now this is not to say I won't post whatever I want but this was originally supposed to be about inventory of the ladies & gents I want to keep. There are oh so many who are going to leave this year.
Forgive me but until I get some new pics taken I have to rely on my Photobucket pics of some of my goodies. I love several different dolls and collect the ones I like. It takes some time to choose the right doll. I look at the face, the hair, makeup. I don't care too much about the clothes but price. I have several of the playline dolls from the era when playline was better than the collector line of "M". So I will be posting about Barbie, Integrity, & etc. My eclectic tastes work for me at least until I change my mind about it. That can happen quickly around here...LOL
Speaking of Integrity you know my #1 is Adele (pronounced uh-dell for some but I prefer add-uh-lay french you know ;o)  ). I loved this doll from the very first time I spotted her profile in Barbie Bazaar. I waited for a long time to get her and she was so worth the wait. I have almost every one with the exception of a couple I just didn't like..but here she is in so many ways. The photos are from Integrity when they introduced the new dolls. I'm thankful to have saved them. I also have my own pics so you can see the finished product as well




Closeup (#1)
Exotica
Bodacious
Suited Luxury
Graphic Language

Via Venetto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still here. Are you?

Mass Blogger Interview Answers For Ms Leo

Candi Girl You Are My World