I Know I Know

I'm back yet again. My computer crashed and I had to send it off to be fixed..LOL. Now I have to retake photos I had that got wiped out. It will take a moment but I will get it done. I'm thankful for digital cams and that nothing rare was on my hard drive. I will get back to the LIV wigs and I have to see what pics I have of them left. 
I will survive this. Today is Day 1 and now I'm restoring some of my favorite links. I'm reading some of the posts I've missed on a few of my boards. I was able to get to see some of the pics from Toy Fair. There are a couple of things I like..now I need to see the Integrity offerings if they're done yet. I'm off to get sucked back in..LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Candi Girl You Are My World

Guess Who?