We Interrupt This Day With A New Post

Hello everyone. The clearing out is still ongoing. I've been listing items on ebay since I have time. I'm out on strike so on my down days I sell. I'd rather be working but hey...

Not new news to some but there are new Barbie's out there. The Fashionistas now come with Petite, Curvy, & Tall bodies. My wishlist included a couple. I looked over the ladies long and hard but decided on four. My wonderful man bought me the ladies on my list to lift my spirits. This had the desired effect he was going for. These are the 4 ladies I decided I wanted with the new bodies.

 They are from left to right: Spring Into Style, Dolled Up Denim, Fab Fringe, & Terrific Teal.
 

My favorite is the curly redheaded beauty. Imagine my surprise when I realized she really doesn't match her body. 


The hunt is on for a new body. I know the MTM (made to move) seems to work but I'm not sure if that's the body I want for her. I chose two for their uniqueness.

I love Spring & Teal's faces in these versions. I know Teal will need a new body too. I would love to keep the original body. I wish Mattel would've given them legs that had bending ability. I'm going to experiment with Curvy the Goddess face one. That one bent arm is annoying to me, lol.
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you have the new ones! I want these!!! I have the curvy AA only. You have a very sweet guy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he gets to stay a little while longer behind this, lol.

      Delete
  4. Nice! I haven't seen any of these in stores yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got them from my Amazon wishlist. They had them for the same price in the stores :O)

      Delete
  5. Lucky you. Of these four, only Teal is available in Australia as yet. The only Curvy doll available is the blonde one. She's cute but I prefer the two you have. Oh well, there's always the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the blonde was cute but not for me. These 2 curvy ladies fit my criteria. Hopefully you'll get them soon or Amazon ships down under :O)

      Delete
  6. I love the red head. I think I will have to break down and buy her. We really don't need another resident running loose around here, but she may push her way in.

    It's so sweet your man bought you these dolls to lift your spirits and that it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new dolls!

    I have 3 of these: the 2 Curvy gals and the titian gal in teal. This line is as exciting as the Fashion Fever dolls a few years ago.

    Wish you luck with the downsizing and the doll sales. Love your new banner photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist