World Doll Day..Late As Usual

I know this was back in June and I'm slow as molasses but I'm catching up. I was tagged by my friend Georgia Girl over at Pink Obsession a while back. I was also nominated by my friend Dana over at A Philly Collector of Playscale Dolls And Action Figures. I finally looked at what I was supposed to do so here it goes.
 The rules are as follows:

1. List 3 favorite dolls from the ones you got last year.

2. List 3 dolls currently on your wish list.
3. Tag 5 people to do the same.

My 3 favorite ladies I got from last year in no particular order are :
1.  Le Smoking Adele

2. Barbie Look City Shine 

3. Is a tie. I chose Darla Daley Colour My World & Diana aka Joyous celebration Poppy Parker
 Darla is from 2012 release but I just got her in 2014. I don't know what I was thinking. Diana is named after Wonder Woman aka Lynda Carter's character Diana Prince.

The 3 dolls on my current wishlist are in no particular order:
Momoko and Amelie are the dolls I'm looking for



I'm not going to tag anyone since this is soooo late, lol. If you haven't done it go for it.

Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I enjoyed reading your answers. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anika! :-). I didn't purchase Colour My World either when she initially came out. Congratulations on getting her! Maybe, I will find her at IT this year. And AA Poppy. :-). I hope you are able to get your trails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got tagged by D7ana too and I still haven't posted my entry. I just can't decide on the 3 dolls I want - the list keeps changing. Your dolls look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now interested in the Colour My World Darla too. There is something about her serious face and even her nose I find cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist