Monster High Goodies

Three times in one day..WOW. I know right..LOL. I have to catch up with all that I missed being down with my back for those few days. I was out and spotted all these new Monster High dolls. Now I'm not a huge fan and I only like one..that being Ghoulia Yelps. I have 3 now yes 3. I have the 1st issue, the Dead Tired version, & I picked up Physical Deaducation yesterday. I also spied the 5 pack of Gloom Beach dolls with the exclusive GB Ghoulia. I'm tempted to get this set just for her. I've included the picture of that set as well. I have no interest in any of the other dolls..odd isn't it
GB 5 Pack
Gloom Beach Ghoulia

Comments

  1. Great find. Haven't seen any of these at my stores yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist