New LIV Goodies

I was out & about this evening and had to shop a little. I really know I can't resist stuff that I want...so there..no guilt involved..LOL. I found a couple of things but these are brand new and I found them at TRU. Now TRU is the last place I find goodies so imagine my surprise to find these. I almost caved on buying a Moxie Teenz doll but I put it back. They even had some new outfits..new to me so not sure if they really were. I also didn't have my camera with me :oz
Here are the LIV outfits I found










I went to 2 Targets on the hunt for a clothing pack that was plentiful 2 weeks ago. It's the Paris destination clothing pack. I own this set and bought it for someone else then someone else wanted one and of course they disappear..LOL. Just my luck. I also am looking around for ideas of crafts..easy crafts. I hit a couple of Walmart's as well. I will take pics and will post tomorrow. I'm tired it's been quite a day for me. I do have to be up at 6 a.m.

Comments

  1. nice.. please view my blog http://affandydesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creatable World Takeover

Guess Who?

I Just Couldn't Resist