Momoko Musings..Oy Vey

Ok I must confess that after posting elsewhere I would keep my Momoko numbers down to the 3 I own. Inowown4 (there I said it). I'm so glad a certain someone has no interest in my blog..LOL. I went and bought this beauty. I know I know she just captured me with that short hair, those red lips, and the good deal didn't hurt either.  I originally had 4 and sold one nude. Out with Puppy got sold a couple of years ago. Darling Denim took her place. I got them all from a good friend who sold them to me for a song. I could never afford the original price on Whiter Shade of Pure Blue.There are ones I wish I had or just want their clothes (insert evil laugh here) really want the clothes of some. I've really got to stop looking at dolls after I read others blogs..won't help but hey what can I say. I didn't order any of the new Integrity dolls so I have some free $$ to play this year :O) 

Snow White



 
Out w/Puppy, Sugary Cafe Au Lait , Whiter Shade of Pure Blue
Darling Denim Angel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still here. Are you?

Mass Blogger Interview Answers For Ms Leo

Candi Girl You Are My World